Dry Ice Cleaning is THE fire restoration solution! It easily cleans the soot, stains and mold resulting from a fire. This unique process is safe on the substrate, and the only method capable of removing the resulting odors without having to encapsulate the damaged areas.
Dry Ice Cleaning is becoming ultra popular for mold remediation. Because dry ice is non-abrasive and non-conductive, it allows us to access anywhere there is mold with no risk of damage to building materials or electrical circuits! Another great advantage is it’s ability to kill 99.9% of the active mold growth without the use of toxic chemicals and no secondary waste.
Dry Ice Cleaning is powerful enough to remove layers of paint and years of debris buildup. Yet, it’s gentle enough to preserve the finish and integrity of Historical items.
Dry Ice Cleaning is unique to other cleaning methods because it leaves behind no secondary waste. The dry ice goes directly to a gas from a solid, only leaving the undesired debris to clean-up.